INSTANT ACCESS CLASSES
Mixed Media Bundle
Now EUR 175 (valued at EUR 207)
Mixed Media Angels
1. Let's play with patterns!
In this 3+ hour video class I welcome you into the wonderful world of patterns. Step by step, I'll be guiding you through the process; from gathering inspiration, choosing a colour palette, designing your own patterns, applying them and create an amazing abstract piece of art.
Creating your own pattern design is the perfect way to completely lose yourself in the process. You don't have to think too much; it can even feel like a meditation. Warning: it's very addictive! ;)
2. Create flowers from your imagination
I invite you to create a flower scene from your imagination. In the video lessons (3 hours in total) I will show you various mixed media techniques that you can use right away. From preparing your canvas and creating a layered background, to choosing your colours and a composition. And of course how you build up the fantasy flowers step by step with for example paper, markers and textiles.
You can participate in this course if you have been painting for a while, but also if you have no experience at all. The course encourages you to play and, most of all: to enjoy the process. A perfect result is a nice bonus! Do you also want to lose yourself in a dreamy flower field? Then join us!
3. The power of angels
To see all information of each individual course, please visit their homepages by clicking on a picture below.
578 satisfied school members!
Get started now!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: €207
Get started now!
Marloes Bloedjes alias Luz is an artist living in The Netherlands, creating colorful, abstract paintings and mixed media artworks. She enjoys long walks in nature. Back home she mixes her impressions with her rich inner world. When these two come together, magical creations are born. In addition to her work as an artist, she teaches adults and children in her studio since 2010.
Since 2018 Luz is developing online classes, together with her partner, photo/videographer Anthony Verolme.
"In my art I feel a deep connection with myself and my inner world. If there were no art, there were no me."
Mixed media techniques
What I love about mixed media, is you don't need many materials to work with. As a basis, all you need is a canvas, acrylic paint and paper for your flowers. The rest is up to you! You could add pre-patterned paper, fabric, tea bags... or even dried flower petals. I encourage you to think out of the box, as there are many resources you could use in your piece. Having said that, you don't need much in order to follow the class,
Suitable for all levels
This class is suitable for all art levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced artist. Everything will be explained step by step, I'll teach you a lot of techniques so there will be something new for everybody joining the course! Being open and eager to learn are more important than the level you're at!
These classes can be followed by children as well. Children from the age of 12 can certainly follow this course independently. Younger kids might need some assistance. But... wouldn't it be extra nice to create some art together with your (grand)children? The results below are created by the youngest kids, visiting my studio weekly: Fiep (11 y/o), Lily (9 y/o), Sofia (10 y/o) and Melanie (11 y/o).
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Enrolling is easy, secure and fast!
Enrolling is easy and fast! When you are already familiar with online checkouts, just hit one of the big brown buttons on this page and proceed to the checkout. You can start your class in 2 minutes! ;)
If you are quite new to this, please read the information below on enrolling and paying for the course and what to expect next. You’ll be on your way in just a couple of minutes! In the (rare) case that you might need some assistance, please don’t feel bad about yourself. Don't be shy and email me: click this link to open a new email message to me and I’ll personally guide you through the process. A simple Help in the subject of your email will do.
- Once you’ve decided to purchase my course you’ll be directed to the checkout page. You’ll be able to add a VAT ID (if applicable), as well as select which account and payment method you’d like to use to purchase the course.
- If this is your first time purchasing a course from this school, and therefore you do not have an account already, the email address you enter here will be used to create your account, which is necessary to access your personal course material. After you input an email address, click Continue to validate your email address.
- After completing your purchase, you'll be prompted to input your name and create a password for your account. You'll also be sent an email asking you to confirm your account.
- If you already have a school account, you'll have to enter your email address and click Continue. Then, you'll be prompted to enter your account password.
- Similarly, if you are purchasing my course and have an existing myTeachable account (on which this course is published), you'll be asked to input your myTeachable account's password.
- Enter your preferred payment option (Credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay) and information. Your payment will be processed via secure 128-bit SSL encryption. In some cases, your bank may require you to authorize your credit card payment. If so, a pop-up window will appear prompting you for additional information to authorize the payment with your bank.
- Don’t forget to hit that BUY NOW button after you entered your information ;)
- Once you complete your purchase, you’ll be directed to a thank you page and will automatically receive a receipt to the email specified in the Account Information section that provides more details about your purchase.
- You'll also receive an account confirmation email. To confirm that your email address is correct, click Confirm Email.
- Now, you can log in and access your new course, enjoy!