Sketching and walking are such a great combination! Walking can be very meditative and it calms your mind. At least, that what is like to me! When you’re sketching you have a closer look at the beautiful things that you even didn’t know they were there. Keep walking and keep seeing more things you want to draw: that is the greatest challenge and you can do it in just 5 walks.
In every walk you learn a new art skill to improve your drawing. You don’t need much, just a pencil and a sketchbook. In this course you'll have your daily walk and your daily art session in one! So, what are you waiting for?
You'll get the possibility to...
- enjoy nature
- create time and peace for art
- have your daily walk
- learn 5 new sketch skills to improve your art
- watch the world with refreshed eyes
Do you want that too? Please sign up to my newsletter and get the code to enroll this mini course FOR FREE! Subscribe via the contact page or the pop-up that appears on www.luzartworks.com. You'll get the code, join, grab your stuff and come with me! This mini class will help you, whether you are a beginner or you have sketching experience.
By the end of the course, you will be able to...
- select interesting subjects to draw
- recognize lines, shapes, shadow and light, texture and color and use these items in your sketches
- use the image viewer
- feel the joy of being outside and bring that joy into a sketch
- look at your area with artist’s eyes
Marloes Bloedjes alias Luz is an artist living in The Netherlands, creating colorful, abstract paintings and mixed media artworks. She enjoys long walks in nature. Back home she mixes her impressions with her inner world. When these two come together, magical creatures can be born.
"In my art I feel a deep connection with myself and my inner world. If there were no art, there were no me."
- More than 45 minutes of video content, split up in:
- introduction & art supplies
- 5 videos with in each video my walk, the art element we work with during that walk and a couple of sketches
- A downloadable and printable PDF workbook with extra tips & tricks about perspective, images and notes/questions to write your own journal.
- Lifetime acces to the workshop.